Payroll & Benefits Advisor
Payroll & Benefits Advisor - Milton Keynes
Love Mondays by finding your ideal Payroll and Benefits Advisor role with Lantmannen Unibake! Reporting to the Payroll & Benefits Manager, you will provide an efficient and accurate payroll service to approximately 500 weekly paid employees and approx. 200 monthly paid.
You will be great at:
- Running inhouse payroll
- Working to deadlines and managing your own workload
- Supporting and developing the company’s benefits schemes
- A good communicator at all levels and provide an excellent, professional service to internal and external customers
- Confident and proactive
- Approachable and have a willingness to challenge
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a busy payroll department
- A high level of integrity and confidentially
- Attention to detail and a strong focus on procedures and processes
- Good excel knowledge
- Sound up to date knowledge of payroll requirements and legislation
Please apply now!
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/