HR Business Partner
Do you want to be a part of Sweden's happiest HR team and support our managers in a diverse role within Lantmännen? Apply to the role as HR Business Partner at Lantmännen Group Functions!
Together with our business divisions, Lantmännen's group functions drive and develop the group forward. Group Function HR (GF HR) has a prominent position within Lantmännen and HR processes are well established at all levels. A great focus is on attracting, maintaining and developing our talents while at the same time developing our HR work and processes in the best way possible. We now offer a diverse role with the opportunity to develop and grow in a large group, with many exciting activities.
This is what you will do
- Work with operative managerial support in several HR processes, such as performance management, recruitment, salary review, work environment and more
- Actively participate in managerial forums/leadership teams where you independently develop and implement processes and policies
- Drive and participate in several HR projects in collaboration with Lantmännen's various business divisions
The role is a fixed-term employment of 12 months, with a good possibility of extension. You will report to Director HR Group Functions, Real Estate & Energy, and join a team together with another HR Business Partner. The role is located at Lantmännen's headquarters at Kungsholmen in Stockholm.
What you need to succeed
- An academic Degree in Human Resources/HR or equivalent
- min. 2 years of experience from a similar role in which consultative managerial support is included, such as HR generalist, HR advisor or HR Business Partner
- Experience from a large and complex organization
- A person with a high degree of personal maturity and a confident way
- A skilled relationship builder
- Fast thinking with a strategic mindset who dares to question status quo – in a smooth way
- Independent with a structured way of working
- Communicative with good ability to express yourself in speech and writing, both in Swedish and in English
Last, but not least, you share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise. Together we reimage the world of grain.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 30th of March. If you have any questions about the position, please contact HR Business Partner Johanna Andersson email@example.com
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 20,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 50 billion. With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com