Customer Service Manager
Customer Services Manager – Bedford
Reporting to the Logistics Manager you will play a pivotal role within Supply Chain overseeing the Customer Services Team to ensure Customer Satisfaction and accurate order processing taking into consideration service, stock availability and cost.
You will be great at:
- Managing the Customer Services team ensuring processes are followed to insure great service to our customers.
- Working closely with other functions within the business and our 3PL partners.
- Building relationships with Key Customers and Sales Managers.
- Developing the Customer Services team to ensure we continually improve our processes and service to our customers.
- A good communicator both written and verbal.
- Confident and proactive.
- Customer focused.
- A good understanding of ERP or MRP systems preferably AX.
- The ability to motivate others.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of EDI processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing within a customer services/supply chain role.
- An understanding of stock control.
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/